Monday, April 30, 2012

Let's talk about make-up! The new Dior palette

Hello everybody! I am really attracted by the colours of this new Dior palette....

Ciao a tutti! Sono molto attratta dai colori della nuova palette di ombretti Dior.....

new summer Dior palette 2012

I'm obsessed with the mustard colour....but do you think it would be nice on me? I have blond hair, with blue/green eyes.....

Sono ossessionata dal color mostarda....ma pensate che possa starmi bene, considerando che ho capelli biondi e occhi chiari?.....

Well, in the meantime I will buy the orange lipstick, just to add it to my collection!!

Ebbene, nel frattempo mi comprerò il lucidalabbra arancione, così lo aggiungo alla mia collezione di rossetti!

8 comments:

  1. Ma secondo me il mostarda lo puoi provare.
    Un abbraccio
    Paola
    http://www.lechicchedipaola.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing colors, have a nice weekend

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dillo a me che sono poco fissata con il giallo senape...baci e buon weekend!!!!

    www.rockandfrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that color palette is perfect for you!...and almost for everybody, it's so gorgeous...that mustard color is stunning, dear!

    ¡Abrazos!
    Inés

    SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellissimi colori :D Reb, xoxo.
    PS: Nuovo post sul mio blog, passa a dare un'occhiata,
    mi farebbe piacere avere un tuo parere, eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2012/05/toprebel-for-cauchemar.html

    ReplyDelete